Exclusively for our 2023 season we are offering this unique Exploratory program. For maximum 4 anglers only per week. 9 weeks only. Available weeks are:
- January 1 to January 8, 2023 – 4 openings
- January 8 to January 15, 2023 – Sorry, booked!
- January 15 to January 22, 2023 – Sorry, booked!
- January 22 to January 29, 2023 – Sorry, booked!
- January 29 to February 5, 2023 – 4 openings
- February 5 to February 12, 2023 – 4 openings
- February 12 to February 19, 2023 – 2 openings
- February 19 to February 26, 2023 – 4 openings
- February 26 to March 5, 2023 – 4 openings
All programs run from Sunday to Sunday. Combinations with the programs of our main lodge, The Patagonian BaseCamp, are very easily organized. For more information see www.patagonian-basecamp.com.
7 nights / 6 days of fishing at us$ 6,490.- based on double occupancy and shared guide.
- Charter flight from the local charter airport of La Paloma at Puerto Montt into Patagonia vice versa and road transfer in Patagonia
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and all drinks consumed at camp (open bar policy)
- All necessary fishing licenses
- Daily fishing expeditions at a angler:guide rate of 2:1
- Possible extra lodging, transfer, travel expenses or modifications as result of delays.
- Gratuities and tips are customary though not required and should be an accurate expression of your feeling about service received. Our travel agents recommend, in line with Chilean standards, to leave 10 to 15% of the total package sum.
- Personal expenses or necessities, highly recommended travel, cancellation/evacuation insurance etc.
- Rates in Chilean pesos or other currencies are calculated based on the exchange rate at the date of booking.
- A deposit of 50% of the total package price at time of reservation is required. Final payment is due 60 days before arrival.
- Deposits and/or final payments are refundable only if replacement anglers can be found for canceling parties. Finding replacements are ultimately the responsibility of the canceling party. If a replacement is found there will be a US$250 charge for administration and handling costs.
- A medical evacuation insurance and a travel insurance with cancellation clause is highly recommended. In no case refunds will be granted.
- All programs and execution of them remain subject to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Claims for refunds will not be accepted.
- All rates are based on double-occupancy.
- Guests are to be aware that El Escondido and its programs are in a very remote area and that medical support is often hours or even days away. Guests are required to be in good health and sound medical condition prior to and during their trip. We must be made aware of every guest’s personal special medical or dietary requirements prior to and throughout the trip.
- Upon arrival a questionnaire and waiverform must be completed and signed.
- El Escondido is an initiative of The Patagonian BaseCamp Lodge and Ríos Vivos SpA
- El Escondido, The Patagonian BaseCamp Lodge, Ríos Vivos SpA, its subsidiaries, management, staff, personnel, any of its affiliated or associated companies, agents, sub-agents, sub-contractors or anyone, either directly or indirectly, involved in the organization or execution of the programs or services will not become liable or responsible in any way in connection with accommodation-, lodge-, restaurant-, transfer-, expedition- and guiding services, information supplied, or for any loss, injury or damage to or in respect to any person or property howsoever caused or arising.